Proud to be a part of my country and look for stylish and unique shoes?
Inspired by the country's flag, we created shoes with stylish & unique design, as a tribute to the land from where you were born
- Breathable, lightweight textile upper and the molded heel shield make greater structure, lock your foot in the right place and protect your ankle from injury by offering better support
- Durable, wear-resistant & anti-slip materials make our products your best choice on slippery and wet terrain, ensuring safety when you go briskly or jogging
- The upper with venting holes offers good breathability and sweat perspiration to make you feel dry and comfortable during exercise
- The weight is 700-1300g without including the shoe box and heel height is about 3-4cm depends on shoe size
4zoutfitters always provides high-quality products and services
- If any dirt or damaged product upsets you or for some reason you’re just not happy with the one you received, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are always here to help and provide you with the best after sale service!
- Please make sure to read the sizing chart before ordering to avoid ordering wrong sizes
If do not receiving confirmation email, please check in spam folder.
Tracking information will be available within 3-7 days
Should you need any tracking information, please do not hesitate to contact us?
Please do not open a dispute, we are available to assist you with any issues.
TO DETERMINE YOUR SHOE SIZE:
- Prepare a pen, a ruler/tape measurer, and a white paper.
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot (from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- Choose a size from the table below.
- Find the closest measurement, in Heel to Toe(cm), that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot. For example, a man whose foot measures 27 cm is a U.S. 9, a CN 44.
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Many people have feet of different sizes. Fit to the larger of the two.
- Fit yourself at a similar time as when you will be wearing the footwear. For daily footwear, fit yourself when you've been on your feet all day because your feet have expanded.